Accessibility Statement Air Liquide Healthcare UK
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: Australia. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Air Liquide Healthcare United Kingdom website. The Air Liquide Healthcare United Kingdom website includes the elements audited on the initial site Air Liquide Healthcare Australia. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some decorative images do not have an empty alt attribute.
- Some images with information do not have a relevant text alternative.
- Videos do not have a frame title.
- (Some information is conveyed by color only.
- Contrast ratios are insufficient for some texts.
- Contrast ratios are insufficient for some components.
- Some content is visible only on the screen in the video and not conveyed orally through an audio description.
- Some links have the same label on the same page.
- Several buttons don't have a label for the screen reader.
- Some pages don't have relevant titles.
- Heading titles are not explicit enough to navigate through the pages.
- Some quotations are not enclosed in the appropriate tag (<q> or <blockquote>).
- Some labels are missing or not linked to the field.
- Some form buttons don't have relevant labels.
- PDF files are not accessible: absence of language, tagging, and title.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe DevTools
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contact us
- Legal notice
- Home Oxygen Equipment
- What is sleep apnoea ?
- Who needs home oxygen
- Make your nights easier and your life better
- Sleep apnoea diagnosis
- Your search (Insulin)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07